Outsider Art Club, session 110
This one's not for the weak of heart! From the mind of Micheal Stadler, here's the theme for this week:
Here are the official rules, which are as follows:
1. You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
2. You are not allowed to touch a wall.
3. When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
4. The kid pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernible abnormalities in terms of physical or mental, they are all healthy 5-year old children.
5. The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
6. There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
7. The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.
so Pretend that this is a Japanese game show or a crazy American gladiators and come up with the character design of the coolest 5 year old you think can take you out.
Kurt Kanellos, you're next.
Get to drawing!