Friday, September 15, 2006


HULK SMASH!
Here's somethin' I did at a past job that was totally fun. They wanted somethin' for their website, they wanted it to move, and they wanted Hulk, so this is what I came up with. I did everything here except the sound and the design for Hulk's face which I stole from comic book artist Kaare Andrews. We even e-mailed him to ask if it would be alright to use it but he never wrote back.

Here's the link if it works. It looks best in a small window:

http://www.bobrissetto.com/stuff/hulk_smash.swf

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger K.B. said...

Always loved this. Was really wowed by it when i saw it and it was an inspiration when i started using Flash. Great timimg , design and gag.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Love it! Great gag and a fun Flash animation. I almost didn't view it because of all the credits at the beginning, almost lost me as a viewer but it was soooooo worth it.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great seeing this again. I could mention all the cool things about it but I'd be gushing.

I would like to mention the angry "red face" of Mr. Banner - as if an iron had been pressed into his puss. I didn't notice it until I saw the still frame here - just goes to show how many details you miss when things are in motion.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Marshall Bock said...

I saw this before I ever met you, Bob. I was a fan then, and I'm still a fan now. Great, great animation. You sicken me.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home