Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yeah, I'm lame. I always wanted to be an artist. But I also always wanted to be The Greatest American Hero (minus the flying-into-brick-walls bit). So here's the sketch for what may just be the most ambitious little drawing I've done this week--you'll see what I mean on (fingers crossed!) Friday. As a small plug, I've just posted the finished version of the "Pirate/Zombie" picture on my blog. Please feel free to have a look and maybe leave some feedback. Keep it up, everyone!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stavanger said...

Wow, very nice artwork you have around here!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice caricature of yourself. I didn't know you could draw in your sleep. You must be able to get a lot of extra work done that way ;)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home