Friday, August 04, 2006

Just some doodles from me. I had this idea of a pirate and zombie thumb wrestling but I don't think it's so clear. And the pose for the zombie is awkward with how the opposite arm needs to be crossing over. I hope to tighten the pirate over the weekend at least. Give him a pistol or something.

And some nameless pirate faces below.

Man whatta turn out though! I still haven't looked at any of them yet as I type this. Friday's are like Christmas and I get to gorge my eyes on all the drawings! Because that's what people do on Christmas...they gorge.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Marshall Bock said...

Heh, great idea, Bob. Now if only I had thought of it...

Figures I wouldn't be the only one. Your zombie seems to be more susceptible to pain than mine, though : )

Nice work.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ryan Summers said...

Excellent Bizob, I'm always envious of the shapes and details you come up with.

Your pirate reminds me of Bob Hoskins of Super Mario Bros. fame.

Color this baby up!

11:30 AM  
Blogger K.B. said...

Very Funny,..very nice. Great shapes and concept.I would put a bit o chunk debris flying off the area where the thumb snaps off to emphasize it.Excellent.

12:21 PM  
Blogger eshwaaz said...

I love the standard "dog bone" shapes coming out of the zombie's broken jaw. Very appealing pirate sketches as well.

I got more of an Ernest Borgnine-vibe from the pirate.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the Zombie jaw falling off - so shocked with loosing that the jaw just pops off with the gasp.

Also like the eyes floating out of the sockets. The bird had a stupid look too - as if there would be something more interesting off in the distance than a thumb wrestle match.

1:04 PM  
Blogger BoRo said...

I like that you put the zombie in socks and underwear. i also enjoy the birds lost gaze.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home