Saturday, September 02, 2006

Week 06

I Love The 80's
Outsider Art Club, session 106

Another week, another round of great submissions. This week's theme is brought to us by Bob:

So I opted for somethin' simple and dear to me: The 80's.

Draw your favorite (or second favorite) character from a cartoon or toy that originated in the 80's. And if ya want, re-work him/her/it a little. Maybe Skeletor is a real skeleton that's really scary and decomposing instead of a just a yellow skull. Maybe Jem is more goth punk than we ever knew. Maybe Cobra Commander is more like a man-Medusa. Maybe Grimlock is actually very
smart for a robot dinosaur...(yeah....)

It doesn't really matter - I just wanna see everything! GI Joe, Care Bears,Smurfs, C.O.P.S., He-Man, She-Ra, Transformers, Rainbow Brite, ThunderCats,Voltron, etc! Hope ya dig it!

And Ryan, if anyone draws Snarf I want them kicked out of the group forever.
Oh and don't post that...

-boob.


We needed a theme like this, Bob! Here's hoping we get some really obscure 80's shows.

Next week's theme is all up to Kevin Barber. See ya next week!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I already thought of a couple great ideas for this week, great theme Bob!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Gianfranco said...

You want obscure? No one I know remembers Bravestarr. I loved that cartoon.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too easy - or too hard. How to decide? Damn you Bob.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home