Friday, August 11, 2006

"Garbage Man"
Here's another idea I had for this theme. You know how your family says they will love you no matter what you decide to do in life - even if you decide to be a garbage man? Well, I thought it would be fun to picture myself as a garbage man - but not the humdrum job where filth is nasty, but instead trash is a ton of fun! There's an endless amount of crap to play with - and I would get to hang out with my muppet pal Oscar! That's right - I'm in my underwear again.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael Stadler said...

HAHA! that's awesome Dave. The toilet seat is my favorite part, toi=toy.

9:01 PM  
Blogger ladymandelyn said...

Ugh, I have to work with you and here you are always drawing yourself in your underwear! Just kidding, this drawing is awesome. Does Oscar really make an excellent trash-companion?

10:02 PM  
Blogger boob said...

Wall-eyed Oscar takes the cake for me here. I remember his brows being dark caterpillars - just a disnguishing characteristic in my mind.

Dig the background elements too - just enough to suggest some stuff back there. Like that a lot.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks guys -

Please realize that this is probably me right after high school, after I cut my mullet. I wish I was near as skinny as those days.
Oscar does not make an excellent companion. I was trying to convey the idea that I would think playing with a muppet would be fun - but he would just be irritated and want me dead.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Phil G said...

I applaud your instinctive desire to test the boundaries of your parents' "unconditional" love... "Oh yeah? What if I were like THIS!?!"

Also, I'm always in favor of conrtolled color.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home