Monday, January 08, 2007

Celebrity Skins

Apologies for the lateness of my assignment. Things have been busy. Actually, this is the second piece I've completed this week; the other can be viewed on my blog, (Wr)etchings--shameless plugs ROCK! As for "Snakes on a Page", I came across a fabulous bondage photo of America's sweetheart on the same day that "Snakes on a Plane" came out on DVD; you can't deny that kind of synergy. I re-worked the image in a way that is sure to arouse someone out there; if that person is you, please don't contact me...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect!

I really like the idea here - and a joke to boot! Great job Ian.

1:18 AM  
Blogger boob said...

I saw Snakes on a Plane over the weekend and I like this image more. I also like your use of the word "synergy". Keep using power phrases like that and you'll own this town. Nice combination of ideas overall Ian.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home