Monday, January 01, 2007

Week 20

Bettie Page
Outsider Art Club, session 120

Happy New Year to everyone in the club! We've had some bumps and bruises along the way, but the first year of the OAC has been fun, and we've all gotten some cool artwork out of it. Sam Aquino's the first contributor of the year, and her theme is simple.

Bettie Page!

I haven't made the switch over to Blogger 2.0 yet. As Baron pointed out, if I make the switch under the main account, everyone else would have to as well in order to post up. So, I'll leave it to you, fellow Outsiders. Should we make the switch?

In the meantime, get to drawing!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger boob said...

It's just like a girl to want to draw a girl. Discrimination I tell you... ;)

After the long break I'm lookin' forward to gettin' back in art groove.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I'm willing to make the change if it means staying updated to blogger and getting to post still. So I'm in if the change is made.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already jumped into the new version myself, so I don't think my opinion counts.

But, I do think it would be cool for the OAC to be the first art-challenge blog to switch over to the new blogger version.

And also, I don't understand the topic...

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan Summers said...

Watch this movie to learn more about Miss Bettie Page.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just switched my personal blog over and it doesn't change anything major, really, so I'm down if you wanna switch this one too.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home