Tuesday, December 05, 2006

If I only had Selectable Animal Attributes! I'd show those dumb chicago bikers! I recently got hit by a guy on a bicycle, because he didn't stop at a stop sign while I was walking across the street. I hate chicago bikers that don't obey the rules of the road. So this one goes out to that dumb biker. I would use the selectable animal attributes to scare the living crap out of people. In this pic I have shark teeth, a monkey tail, gorilla strength and I would be yelling like some big animal roar type voice. The perfect recipe for stirring up involeentary BM's. I don't like the bike guy I drew (because I drew it in 2 seconds) thats why I didn't spend anytime on him. Someday in the future I'll finish the whole scene.
I've never done a self portait before, and I enjoyed it!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted a comment yesterday and it didn't take... so take two...

This is a really cool piece. Your pointed ears are quite feral and the controlled, but jagged, line quality adds to the tension of the barely containable rage. As a fellow ped, I can fully appreciate your passionate feelings towards cyclists, but at least it wasn't a motorist. Plenty of even stupider motorists out there not obeying laws... LIKE CROSSWALKS!!
But about your piece. If there were no explanation accompanying, I wouldn't know that was a bicyclist. If this dork were being drug off a bike, it would explain that without words, and it would add to your animalistic power since the character is taller than you in this. I think if he were somehow off his feet, there would be a definite boost to the sense of physical power added to your character.
Hope there were no injuries.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Josh Hoye said...

hope your ok. The biker kinda reminded me of a doctor

4:33 PM  
Blogger boob said...

I'm sure this is just me, but the segmented torso reminds me of a caterpillar or maybe a snake. Just another animal to throw in the mix.

I'd like to put those teeth to the test. Can they cut metal? A leather shoe? Diamond? Or all three for a limited time offer.

2:58 AM  
Blogger BoRo said...

My coat is segmented like that, i may have exaggerrated it a little too much though.

And the teeth can cut through everything...even diamonds.

1:44 PM  
Blogger boob said...

Is too much exaggeration possible? ;)

Somethin' else I forgot to mention - the tail is such a sweeping curved shape that it really gets my attention. My eye follows that line like a rollercoaster every time. Just goes to show how you can lead a view with your shapes/lines.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home