Saturday, October 07, 2006

Week 11

Worlds Collide!
Outsider Art Club, session 111

Kurt brings the theme this week and it's a doozy! I have a feeling this will be as popular as the I Love The 80's a few weeks back:

Worlds Collide!
What would Charlie Brown look like in the world of He-Man? How about Cobra Commander in the Ren & Stimpy universe? Take one of your favorite animated characters (or comic book, manga, etc.) and draw them in the style of another cartoon. Try for real contrast here - obviously, Samurai Jack drawn in the style of Dexter's Lab would not be particularly interesting.

Magical Mandy Napper, you're next.

Get to drawing!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger boob said...

I feel it. Lotta options here.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I have a good idea for this one - hope I can pull it off. interesting topic.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home