Friday, October 20, 2006

the portable polyphoniczoetropeophone


I was thinking of this as some sorta portable audio video device. Maybe like an antique DVD player. A grammophone mixed with a zoetrope can provide entertainment for entire minutes. I added straps to the horn to make it "portable."

I wanted to make it look like those old drawings of inventions back in the day. I was actually gonna do it up in orthoscopic blueprint-like views but I remembered I hate drawing parallel lines...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The zoetrope is the perfect turn of the century invention. I could probably add on to my idea of the 1900 iPod with the zoetrope version as the iPod video :).

I really like the design of the art - perfectly whimsical and 100% appeal with shape.

The straps for portability are a great touch!

1:49 PM  
Blogger K.B. said...

Awesome. Also very Toot , Whistle, Plunk ,doink, zizzle, yowza, and boomish.Great job.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home