Saturday, December 16, 2006

Week 19

Animal Experimentation
Outsider Art Club, session 119

I happened to meet several OAC clumb members this week by accident, and it got me to thinking how it would be cool to meet as many of you guys in person. Maybe sometime soon we could organize a Sketchbook Sessions-like meetup and sit down and jam on some drawings? It could be cool, if not impossible to get organized. Let me know what you think.

This week's theme was curiously common amongst several people's theme submissions last week. The official description is courtesy of Shannah O'Meara"

Animal Experimentation

Write down some animals on some pieces of paper. Throw them in a pile and pick 2 or more. (the more you pick the more challengeing it will be) Compile those animals into one. and draw it. For example, a sabertoothed donkey blowfish. or sabertoothed blonkey fish. how ever you want to mix them is your choice.

Sam Aquino is up for next week's theme.

Start your pencils!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola mi nombre es malaƱo y estoy invitando a todos los bloggers que visiten mi nuevo blog
y que dejen sus comentarios
el tema es: ilustracion y dibujo.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Catherine Satrun said...

That's a great idea! I would love to meet other artists who post here and know the faces behind the names!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't contribute to that thought, because I live in Saginaw. Sorry, but great topic though...

I can't believe I keep getting behind, but my MOVIE POSTER is almost done, and I have some idea's for this topic.

9:16 AM  
Blogger boob said...

I'm totally behind too. This is another gret topic though. I wanna see how many I can combine!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home